- 1 roll of Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 bag of Hershey’s Kisses
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Cut the roll of cookie dough into eight slices and cut each slice into four pieces
- Press the pieces into a mini-muffin pan, making a hole in the center to fit the kiss
- Place the kiss in the center of each
- Bake for 12 minutes
Tips and Tricks:
- If you are using a bigger roll of cookie dough or if you have a tub, each piece needs to be ½ ounce. A traditional roll is 16 ½ ounces, that’s why you cut it into 8 slices, 2 ounces per slice, then cut it into 4, ½ ounce per piece.
- Watch these carefully when they are baking. They get really hard if you bake them too long. The outside edges should look brown, but the center should look soft. They firm up while they are cooling.