- 1 lb. ground meat
- 1 pack of Taco Seasoning or ¼ C.
- ½ C. water
- 1 lb. Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 1 can of Mexican Rotel tomatoes with green chilies
- In a skillet on medium heat, brown the ground meat then drain
- Add the browned ground meat back to the skillet with the taco seasoning and ½ C. of water
- Allow the taco meat to simmer for 15 minutes on low heat until the sauce is fully incorporated into the meat
- While the meat is simmering, add the cheese and the Rotel to a microwave safe dish and heat for 5 minutes, stirring every minute
- When the cheese is all melted, add the meat to the mixture
- Stir well and serve in a small crock pot
Tips and Tricks:
- I serve this with Tostitos or Fritos Scoops.