- 2 (11oz.) bags of Ghirardelli white chocolate chips
- 3 C. Rice Chex Cereal
- 3 C. Corn Chex Cereal
- 3 C. Honeycomb Cereal
- 2 C. pretzel sticks
- 2 C. mixed nuts
- 2 C. M and M’s chocolate candies
- Combine the cereals, pretzels, nuts, and M and M’s in a large bowl
- In a smaller bowl, melt the chocolate in the microwave by heating for 1 minute, then stir, continue to heat in 15 second intervals until the chocolate is fully melted
- Pour the chocolate over the mixture and toss until all ingredients are covered with chocolate
- Pour the mixture onto waxed paper and allow to set for 30 minutes
- Break into pieces and store in a air tight container
Tips and Tricks:
- I used a big metal mixing bowl for this task and I sprayed the bowl with Pam before adding all the ingredients. Clean up was easy!
- I have seen this served in a small plastic or metal garbage pail. (Just line the pail with parchment paper or tissue paper) It makes a nice presentation, since it is called white trash.