- 1 (3 lb.) bag of ½ ounce Italian meatballs, frozen
- 2 (12 ounce) bottles of chili sauce
- 1 (32 ounce) bottle of grape jelly or 2 C.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Place the meatballs on a cookie sheet in a single layer
- Bake for 30 minutes or until brown
- Remove from the cookie sheet and place on paper towels to absorb excess oil
- Place the grape jelly and the chili sauce in a pot or crock pot and heat until both are melted together
- Add the meatball and cook together for 1 hour on low heat
- Serve hot!
Tips and Tricks:
- The key to this recipe is to use equal parts chili sauce to grape jelly. You can make more or less.
Post a Comment