- 1 lb. of lump crabmeat
- 1 can of cream of onion soup
- 1 can of cream of celery soup
- 1 can of cream corn
- 1 can of white corn
- 3 C. whole milk
- 1 pint of half and half
- ½ stick of butter
- ½ C. of green onions, chopped fine
- ½ T. concentrated liquid crab boil
- In a Dutch oven, sauté green onions in butter, until limp
- Add each of the ingredients and cook on medium heat, DO NOT BOIL
- When the soup looks like it is to a boiling heat, reduce to a simmer and cook for 30 more minutes
Tips and Tricks:
- You can use heavy cream in the place of the half and half if you want a thicker soup.
- This is a great soup for the crock pot, low setting for a few hours.
- The cream of “whatever” soup is your choice. I have made this with lots of different varieties. Cream of potato is nice, and then it acts more like chowder.
Post a Comment