- 1 can of white and yellow corn
- ½ C. mayonnaise
- ½ C. sour cream
- ½ C. salsa
- 1/4 C. chopped pickled jalapeño peppers
- 3 green onions, chopped fine
- 2 C. of shredded Mexican cheese
- 1 t. chili powder
- 2 T. Ranch seasoning
- ½ T. Tony Chachere’s Creole Seasoning
- Finely chop the green onions and the jalapeños
- Drain the corn
- Mix all ingredients
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving
Tips and Tricks:
- I serve this dip with Fritos Scoops.
- You can use any corn for this recipe. I like the white and yellow mix. DelMonte and Green Giant both have a white and yellow mix.
- Mexican cheese is not necessary. Cheddar is fine, but Kraft has a bag of shredded Mexican cheese.
Post a Comment