- 1 can of white and yellow corn
- ½ C. of mayonnaise
- ½ C. of sour cream
- ½ C. of salsa
- 3 T. of chopped pickled jalapeño peppers
- 2 green onions, chopped fine
- 2 C. of shredded Mexican cheese
- ½ T. Tony Chachere’s Creole Seasoning
- Finely chop the green onions and the jalapeños
- Drain the corn
- Mix all ingredients
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving
Tips and Tricks:
- I serve this dip with Fritos Scoops.
- You can use any corn for this recipe. I like the white and yellow mix. DelMonte and Green Giant both have a white and yellow mix.
- Mexican cheese is not necessary. Cheddar is fine, but Kraft has a bag of shredded Mexican cheese.