- 2 lbs. of coleslaw mix (green and purple cabbage and carrots)
- 1 medium Vidalia onion, finely chopped
- ½ C. mayonnaise
- ¼ C. Creole mustard
- 2 T. apple cider vinegar
- ¾ C. sugar
- 1 t. kosher salt
- 1 t. black pepper
- ½ t. cayenne pepper
- Place coleslaw mix in a large bowl
- Whisk all the other ingredients together in a separate bowl
- Pour the dressing over the coleslaw and mix well
- Refrigerate for at least two hours
Tips and Tricks:
- This is so yummy on a pork sandwich.
- We have added 1 C. of sunflower seeds to this recipe, when we want the saltiness and crunchiness of the nuts.