- 2 Hass avocados
- 1 can of black beans
- 1 can of white corn
- 1 can of Mexican Rotel tomatoes
- 1 lime, freshly squeezed
- Handful of fresh cilantro, coarsely chopped
- Cut the avocado into small bite size pieces
- Drain the water from the corn and rinse the black beans
- In a medium bowl, with a cover, combine the avocado, corn, black beans, Rotel, lime juice and cilantro
- Stir all ingredients and refrigerate for several hours
- Serve with corn chips
Tips and Tricks:
- I serve this salsa with Tostitos Scoops or Fritos Scoops.
- I run the can of Rotel through the food processor. I don’t like the large chunks of tomatoes, but this step is NOT necessary.
- Some people are not cilantro fans. I LOVE cilantro and I think it brightens this salsa, but it is good with or without.