- 2 cans of sliced peaches in light syrup
- 1 box of cake mix
- 1 stick of butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Pour peaches into a 13” x 9” baking dish
- Cut each slice of the peaches in half
- Pour the cake mix over the peaches
- Melt the butter and pour over the cake mix
- Bake for 45 minutes
- Let the dessert rest for 15 minutes before serving
Tips and Tricks:
- This is excellent with vanilla ice cream.
- I use Duncan Hines Deluxe Butter Recipe Golden cake mix.
- Don’t use margarine in the place of butter. It has too much water and doesn’t brown properly if you do.
Post a Comment