- 1 box of Jiffy cornbread mix
- 1 egg
- 1 stick of butter melted
- 1 C. sour cream
- 1 can of yellow and white corn
- 1 can of cream style sweet corn
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl
- Spray a glass baking dish with cooking spray
- Pour batter into dish and bake for 1 hour
Tips and Tricks:
- I use Green Giant corn. I think it tastes better.
- This is so good with B-B-Q.
- It is easy to double this recipe, but bake it in two separate baking dishes. It gets over done on the edges and soupy in the middle if you try to put a double batch in one baking dish.