- 1 (10 ½ oz.) bag of Fritos, crushed
- 1 C. mayonnaise
- 1 (11 oz.) can of Green Giant Niblets yellow corn, drained
- 1 (11 oz.) can of Green Giant White Shoepeg corn, drained
- 1 red or orange bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 bunch of green onions, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 envelope of Ranch seasoning
- 2 C. sharp Cheddar cheese, shredded
- Combine all of the ingredients, except the Fritos; stir until all are well coated with the mayonnaise.
- Place the ingredients in the refrigerator overnight.
- When you are ready to serve the “salad”, toss the Fritos into the mixture and serve.
Tips and Tricks:
- The fact that this recipe is for Frito Salad is funny, that’s why I put the word SALAD in quotes. As you can see from the ingredient list, it is NOT a salad, but it is Yummy!
- I am a Green Giant fan. You DO NOT have to use Green Giant corn for this recipe; a 15 oz. can of any other corn will work.