- 1 large mango (or 2 small), peeled and diced small
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- ½ red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- ½ lime, freshly squeezed
- 2 T. fresh cilantro, coarsely chopped
- ½ t. kosher salt
- Peel the mango with a vegetable peeler
- Cut the mango in half as close to the seed as possible and dice into small pieces
- In a medium bowl, with a cover, combine the mango, red onion, red bell pepper, garlic, lime juice, cilantro, and salt
- Stir all ingredients and refrigerate for several hours
- Serve with tortilla chips
Tips and Tricks:
- I serve this salsa with Tostitos Scoops or Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips.
- Some people are not cilantro fans, but this salsa really needs the cilantro to pull it together.
Post a Comment