- 2 medium Creole tomatoes, sliced thick
- 1 small Vidalia onion, sliced thin
- 8 oz. of mozzarella cheese, sliced
- ¼ C. of balsamic vinaigrette
- ½ T. Sea salt
- Calamata olives (or olives of your choice)
- Make balsamic vinaigrette and set aside
- Arrange Creole tomatoes on a platter
- Place a slice of mozzarella on top
- Sprinkle onions and sea salt over all
- Drizzle with vinaigrette
- Place one olive for each slice of tomato
Tips and Tricks:
- DO NOT refrigerate the Creole tomatoes. They taste best at room temperature.
- I made this with slices of mozzarella from the deli, but fresh mozzarella is great with this.
- I made my own balsamic vinaigrette. Follow my link to make yours.