- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts or 8 chicken tenderloins (pounded if they are thick) 1 ½ to 2 lbs.
- 1 C. mango nectar
- 1/3 C. balsamic vinegar
- 2 T. olive oil
- ½ T. of thyme
- 1 t. kosher salt
- ½ t. black pepper
- ½ T. Tony Chachere’s Creole Seasoning
- Mango salsa
- In a large storage bag, combine chicken, mango nectar, vinegar, olive oil, salt and pepper
- Place the bag in the refrigerator for at least one hour or up to two
- Preheat the grill or a grill pan to medium-high heat
- Spray with a cooking spray, then add chicken that has been drained of the marinade to the grill
- Cook for at least 4 minutes per side or longer if the breasts are thicker
- Serve with mango salsa
Tips and Tricks:
- Mango nectar is what makes this chicken so tender. You can find it on the juice aisle. I used Kern’s.
- Follow my link for my mango salsa recipe.