- 4 (12.5 oz.) cans of cooked chicken breast, drained and finely chopped
- 2 (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8 oz.) sour cream
- 1 envelope of Ranch seasoning
- 1 (12 oz.) bottle of Frank’s Red Hot Sauce
- 1 lb. (4 C.) Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 bunch of green onions, thinly sliced
- Mix all the ingredients together in a crock-pot and heat on the low setting
- Allow to heat for at least one hour before serving
Tips and Tricks:
- I serve this dip with Pretzel Crisps and celery sticks. They are strong enough to hold up to the consistency of this dip
- I use reduced fat cream cheese.
- If you like blue cheese, add about 1 C. of blue cheese and 3 C. of Mozzarella to give this dip some added zest.