- 3 red onions
- ¼ C. olive oil
- ¼ C. balsamic vinegar
- ½ t. sugar
- 1 t. kosher salt
- ¼ t. cayenne pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Slice onions in half and then into ¼ inch slices
- Toss all the ingredients together in a large bowl
- Pour into a cookie sheet in a single layer and bake for 30 minutes or until caramelized
Tips and Tricks:
- These are great served on a burger.
- A mandolin is a great tool to slice the onions.
- Line the cookie sheets with foil! Those suckers like to stick in every little nook on the pan. Clean up is MUCH easier if you just have to peel the foil away.
Post a Comment