- ½ T. Sriracha HOT chili sauce
- ¼ C. rice wine vinegar
- ¾ C. water
- ½ C. sugar
- 2 t. kosher salt
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 T. cornstarch
- 2 T. water
- In a small pot, combine the first six ingredients and heat on medium-high heat, until it comes to a boil
- Reduce to a simmer and cook for 3 minutes
- In a small bowl or cup add the cornstarch, then the water and whisk until the cornstarch dissolves
- Add the cornstarch mixture to the pot and whisk together for 2 minutes until the mixture thickens
- Can be served warm or put in the refrigerator and served cold
Tips and Tricks:
- This makes about 1 C. of sauce. It can be kept in the refrigerator for several weeks.
- I served this sauce with the Baked Crab Rangoon appetizer I make.