- 3 oz. Southern Comfort
- 1 oz. water or club soda
- 1 sugar cube
- 2 dashes of Angostura bitters
- 2 dashes of Peychaud's bitters
- 1/8 of a orange
- 1 maraschino cherry
- Place a sugar cube in a rocks glass.
- Add the cherry and squeeze the orange wedge over the sugar cube.
- Muddle the fruit and the sugar together.
- Add the bitters, then the So Co.
- Mix well.
- Add ice to fill the glass.
- Finally, add the water or club soda.
Tips or Tricks:
- I've made these with Makers Mark also. They are good, but not as sweet as the Southern Comfort.
- The water is NOT necessary, but you will most likely have to let the drinks sit awhile for the ice to melt to mellow it out if you don't use the water.