- 1 (8 oz.) cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 green onions or 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 2 T. fresh dill, finely chopped
- 1 t. Tony Chachere’s Creole Seasoning
- Combine all ingredients using a mixer.
- Refrigerate mixture for at least 6 hours.
- Serve on bagels, chips, or veggies.
Tips and Tricks:
- You might be tempted to eat this as soon as you are finished combining the ingredients, DON’T. The cream cheese needs time to “MARRY” with the herbs. It will taste SO much better after several hours.
- I use 1/3 less fat cream cheese.
- If you can’t get fresh dill, you can use 2 t. of dill weed, found on the spice aisle.