This is so easy! I got this recipe from a blog called "Recipe girl". I needed it a little more spicy, so I added the jalapenos. THIS recipe girl is adding this one to her list.
· 1 (15 oz.) can black beans, rinsed and drained
· 1 (12oz.) bag frozen sweet corn
· 1 ½ C. bottled chunky salsa
· ¼ C. sliced, pickled jalapeños,
· 6 boneless/skinless chicken thighs, each thigh cut into 4 pieces
· 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, cut into chunks
· 1 C. shredded cheddar cheese
- Combine the black beans, corn, salsa, jalapeños, and chicken in a crock pot
- Cook on high for 3 hours
- Add the cream cheese and allow to melt
- Stir all ingredients together and serve over Mexican rice
- Sprinkle each serving with ¼ C. of cheese
Tips and Tricks:
- I use 1/3 less fat cream cheese.
- I buy the frozen packs of boneless/skinless chicken thighs at Sam’s. There are 5 in a pack and that is what I use.