- 1 C. chopped boiled shrimp
- 1 envelope of Lipton Golden Onion Soup Mix
- 1 (8 oz.) cream cheese
- 1 (8 oz.) sour cream
- ½ C. evaporated milk
- 1 t. Tony Chachere’s Creole Seasoning
- 1 T. chopped chives
- Let cream cheese soften, before starting to make this dip.
- Combine the softened cream cheese with the sour cream
- Add the milk, then the Soup Mix, then the Creole Seasoning
- Sprinkle in the chives
- Fold the shrimp in last
- Refrigerate overnight, so the flavors can Marry!
Tips and Tricks:
- I use light sour cream and 1/3 less fat cream cheese.
- I serve this dip with Fritos Scoops.
Post a Comment