This is an easy to make dip and it is SO flavorful. Nice ripe avocados are a MUST so it does take some planning. I had some ripe avocados and I didn't have the ingredients to make a guacamole, so I whipped this up and I was pleased with it.
- 2 Hass avocados
- 1 envelope of Ranch Dip Mix
- 1 (16 oz.) sour cream
- 1 t. Tony Chachere’s Creole Seasoning
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Cut the avocados and mash with a fork in a bowl.
- Combine the sour cream with the Ranch Mix, then the Creole Seasoning in another bowl.
- Fold the avocados in last.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours and then serve with tortilla chips or veggies.
Tips and Tricks:
- Be sure to buy your avocados a few days before you want to make this dip. You want the avocados to be VERY ripe and creamy.
- I use light sour cream.
- I serve this dip with cucumbers, French green beans or asparagus and bite size tortilla chips.