- 2 lbs. boiled shrimp, chopped
- ½ C. red onion, finely chopped
- 1 C. celery, finely chopped
- ¼ C. dill, finely chopped
- 1 C. mayonnaise
- ½ T. Dijon mustard
- 1 T. white wine vinegar or white wine
- 1 t. Tony Chachere’s Creole Seasoning
- 1 t. kosher salt
- ½ t. black pepper
- In a medium bowl, combine the shrimp, onions, celery, and dill.
- In a small bowl, combine all other ingredients until well incorporated.
- Pour the small bowl into the medium bowl and mix well.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours, but best overnight.
- Serve over a bed of lettuce or with crackers.
Tips and Tricks:
- This is great to make when you have some leftover boiled shrimp.
- I use apple cider vinegar, if I don’t have white wine vinegar or white wine.
- Sometimes I add 3 or 4 boiled eggs to this recipe, also.