- ½ lb. of fresh spinach
- 10 kalamata olives, halved
- ¼ C. sun-dried tomatoes, chopped in slivers
- ¼ C. candied pecans
- ¼ C. golden raisins
- ½ C. blue cheese, crumbled
- ½ C. pepper jelly vinaigrette
- Toss all the ingredients together with the pepper jelly vinaigrette
Tips and Tricks:
- I make the candied pecans the day before I make the salad.
- I toss the salad with the dressing about 15 minutes before it is served. The spinach leaves start to wilt a bit with the dressing (that’s the way I like it).
- Adding a roasted or grilled chicken breast to this salad is excellent.