- 2 C. pecan halves
- 1/4 C. (½ stick) butter
- ½ C. dark brown sugar
- In a cast iron skillet, heat the butter over medium heat
- When the butter is fully melted, add the brown sugar and whisk the butter and sugar together
- Add the pecan halves and roast for 15 – 20 minutes
- Pour out onto wax paper and spread into a single layer
- Allow to cool completely, then crack into individual pieces and store in an airtight container
Tips and Tricks:
- I serve these in a candy dish and on top of my Spinach Salad.
- Chopped pecans can be used for this recipe, also.