- 1 (8 oz.) cream cheese
- 2 packs of gelatin
- ½ C. water
- 1 can tomato soup
- 1 C. mayonnaise
- 1 C. shrimp, cooked, chopped
- ¼ C. onions, finely chopped
- ¼ C. celery, finely chopped
- ¼ C. pimento stuffed, green olives, chopped
- ¼ C. yellow bell pepper, finely chopped
- In a small simmering pot, heat the soup to a boil, then add the cream cheese to the hot soup and stir until the cream cheese melts into the soup.
- In a small bowl, add the gelatin to the water and whisk until it starts to thicken, about 2 minutes.
- Pour the soup mixture into a large bowl and add the gelatin to the mixture and stir until incorporated.
- Add the mayonnaise, then the shrimp, onions, celery, olives, and peppers
- Grease a Bundt pan (or Tupperware makes a Jel-Ring, which is what I use) with mayonnaise, so the finished product will slide out easily.
- Pour the mixture into the pan and refrigerate overnight.
- When ready to serve, place a platter under the pan and carefully flip the pan to release the Shrimp Mold.
- Serve with assorted crackers.
Tips and Tricks:
- This is great to make when you have some leftover boiled shrimp.
- Yellow bell peppers is NOT necessary, but the different colors look nice.