- 1 (48 oz.) pineapple juice
- 2 (12 oz.) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 3 oz. lemon juice
- 1 (6 oz.) jar of maraschino cherries (cherries and juice)
- 1 (2 liter) bottle of ginger ale
- 3 C. of whiskey
- Combine all ingredients and stir well until all are incorporated
- Pour into Ziploc bags and freeze for at least 24 hours
- Before serving, crush the bags with your hands to create a slushy consistency
- Serve in a punch bowl
Tips and Tricks:
- Use an inexpensive whiskey for this punch. A “1/5th” of liquor is about 1 ounce over 3 C. , so just put in the bottle if you bought a 1/5th.
- If you are making this for a party you will most likely need to double the recipe.