- Shredded iceberg lettuce
- 2 lbs. of boiled shrimp
- 1 can of black olives
- 4 oz. of crumbled feta cheese
- Remoulade Sauce
- Boil and peel the shrimp
- Cover four plates with the iceberg lettuce
- Add several black olives that have been cut in half
- Sprinkle 1 oz. of feta cheese over each
- Add ½ lb. of shrimp to each plate, about 10 - 12 medium shrimp or 6 – 8 jumbo
- Drizzle with the Remoulade sauce
Tips and Tricks:
- Follow my links for the recipes for boiled shrimp and the Remoulade Sauce.
- Traditional Shrimp Remoulade is served with iceberg lettuce.
- I recommend boiling the shrimp and making the Remoulade Sauce the day before and refrigerating them overnight. Peel the shrimp when you are ready to make the salads.