- 2 ¼ C. all-purpose flour
- 1 t. baking soda
- 1 t. salt
- 1 C. (2 sticks) butter, softened
- ¾ C. granulated sugar
- ¾ C. packed brown sugar
- 1 t. vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 2 C. (12 oz. pkg) Nestle Toll House Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 1 C. chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- In a small bowl, combine the sifted flour, baking soda, and salt
- In a large bowl, beat the butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla with a hand mixer
- Add the eggs, one at a time and continue to beat
- Add the flour mixture about ½ C. at a time
- Stir in the morsels and nuts
- Scoop the cookie dough on a cookie sheet
- Bake for 9 minutes
- Remove the cookies from the cookie sheet and allow to cool on a baking rack for 2 minutes before serving
Tips and Tricks:
- I use a 1 ½ inch scoop to make a 3 inch cookie.
- I use parchment paper on my cookie sheets.
- If you want your cookies gooey, you need to remove them before they start to brown. If you like them more on the crispy side, let them brown before removing them.