- 2 cans of artichoke hearts
- 2/3 C. mayonnaise
- 2/3 C. grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 T. lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Drain artichoke hearts well and chop fine
- Combine all ingredients and mix well
- Pour into a baking dish
- Bake for 45 minutes
Tips and Tricks:
- I serve this dip with Wheat Thins.
- When preparing the artichoke hearts, it is important to pick out any leaves that are hard. They are usually on the outside of the artichoke heart and are darker in color.
- Don’t use light or fat-free mayonnaise for this recipe. They both have too much water in them and it makes the dip watery.