Can't get easier than this, a quick fix side dish for lunch, dinner, or pot luck.
- 1 lb. frozen sweet corn, white or yellow or mixed
- ½ C. Parmesan cheese, grated
- ½ small red onion, thinly sliced
- ¼ C. cilantro, finely chopped
- ¼ C. apple cider vinegar
- ¼ C. olive oil
- ½ T. Tony Chachere’s Creole Seasoning
- 1/8 t. cayenne pepper
- Boil the corn in a medium sized pot with ½ C. water for 5 minutes. Drain and reserve.
- Combine the last 6 ingredients in a medium sized bowl.
- Toss the corn and Parmesan cheese together with the other ingredients.
- Refrigerate to serve cold or serve at room temperature.
Tips and Tricks:
- I use Green Giant corn. I think it tastes better.
Post a Comment