- 1 can of pizza crust
- 1 C. BBQ sauce
- 1 C. chicken breast, shredded or chopped into cubes
- ½ red onion, sliced thin
- ½ yellow bell pepper, sliced thin
- 1/3 C. banana pepper rings
- 1 (2 oz.) can black olives, sliced
- 2 C. mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Unroll the pizza dough on a half sheet pan (17”x 12”) that has been sprayed with cooking spray, press the dough flat to cover the entire pan.
- Bake for about 7 minutes, or just until the dough is lightly browned.
- Remove from the oven and build the pizza.
- Spread the BBQ sauce over the partially baked pizza crust and sprinkle the rest of ingredients over the sauce in the order they are listed, finishing with the cheese.
- Bake for about 10 minutes or until the cheese is melted and lightly browned.
- Remove the pizza from the oven and allow it to sit for 5 minutes, then cut into pieces and serve.
Tips and Tricks:
- You can roast a chicken breast in a 375 degree oven for 1 hour for this recipe or just use the chicken breast off of a Rotisserie chicken.
- I use Pillsbury THIN Pizza Crust. I prefer a thin crust pizza, but Pillsbury makes a Traditional crust, also.
- I use Sweet Baby Ray’s Spicy and Sweet BBQ sauce or Kraft Spicy Honey, but you can use whatever sauce you like.