These are great as an appetizer or even as a weeknight dinner. I had these at a brunch and I knew I had to make them myself.
- 12 King’s Hawaiian Rolls
- 12 slices of Roast Beef (about ½ lb.)
- 6 slices of Swiss cheese, sliced thick (about ¼ lb.)
- Horseradish Cream Sauce (recipe follows this one)
- Preheat the oven to broil.
- Cut the Swiss cheese into ¼’s, cut the slices of Roast Beef into ½’s, and cut the rolls in half.
- Add a ½ slice of Roast Beef and a ¼ slice of Swiss cheese to each of the 24 pieces of rolls.
- Place the rolls on a cookie sheet.
- Toast the sandwiches for about 3 - 4 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Place a top and a bottom together and press down on each sandwich.
- Open the top of each sandwich and place a dollop of the Horseradish Cream Sauce on each.
- Serve warm.
Tips and Tricks:
- Make the Horseradish Cream Sauce the day before you want to make the sandwiches.