- 6 English muffins
- ½ lb. of breakfast sausage
- 6 boiled eggs
- 3 green onions, finely chopped
- ½ C. mayonnaise
- ½ T. Dijon mustard
- ½ T. Worcestershire sauce
- ½ t. Tony Chachere’s Creole seasoning
- ½ t. garlic powder
- 1 C. Cheddar cheese, shredded
- In a skillet over medium heat, cook the breakfast sausage for 10 minutes or until fully cooked and crumbled.
- Remove from the skillet and allow draining on paper towels.
- Give the boiled eggs a rough chop.
- In a medium bowl combine the sausage, boiled eggs, green onions, mayo, Dijon, Worcestershire, Creole seasoning and cheese together.
- Preheat the broiler to low and put a generous heap of the egg mixture on both sides of an English muffin that has been cut in half.
- Place in the broiler for 3 – 4 minutes or until the cheese melts and the egg mixture begins to brown.
- Serve hot!
Tips and Tricks:
- You can use bacon in the place of the sausage. 6 thick slices of bacon is about a ½ lb.
- I use Jimmy Dean’s Hot pork sausage.
- I make this on the weekend and I have a hot breakfast for the rest of the week.