- 1 can of refried beans (black or pinto)
- 1 pack of Taco Seasoning
- 1 (8oz.) Guacamole (1 C.)
- 1 (8oz.) sour cream (1 C.)
- 1 (8oz.) salsa (1 C.)
- 1 bag of Mexican finely shredded cheese (2 C.)
- ½ jar of Jalapeño slices
- 1 (2oz.) sliced black olives
- Combine the beans and taco seasoning in a bowl and mix well
- In a 13x9x 2 dish, spread the bean mixture to cover the bottom of the dish
- Layer each of the other ingredients, in order, to create the 7 layers
- Refrigerate for several hours before serving
- Serve with tortilla chips
Tips and Tricks:
- Do not try to serve this dip with Tostitos Scoops. You need a chip that has a flat edge to scrap the dip up and out of the dish.
- I don’t recommend using light sour cream for this recipe. To create the 7 layers you need the consistency of the full leaded sour cream.
- I like to make my own guacamole, but for this recipe save yourself the time, it’s not necessary.