- 1 (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1 ½ C. dill pickles, finely chopped
- ½ C. sweet onion, finely chopped
- 2 T. butter
- ¼ C. dill pickle juice
- 1 t. dill weed
- 1 t. Tony
Chachere’s Creole Seasoning
- Sauté the onions in the butter over medium-low heat until soft, about 10 minutes.
- Mix all of the ingredients together.
- Place in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours before serving.
- Serve with pretzel rods, pretzel crisps, or Fritos Scoops.
Tips and Tricks:
- I use the food processor to chop the pickles and the onions.
- I use Hamburger Dills for this recipe.
- I serve this dip with pretzel rods and Fritos Scoops.