- 1 can of French onion soup
- 1 can of beef broth
- 1 stick of butter, cut into small pieces
- 1 can of sliced water chestnuts, cut into smaller pieces
- 1 jar of sliced mushrooms with juice
- 1 ½ C. uncooked rice
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl
- Spray a glass baking dish that has a lid with cooking spray
- Pour ingredients into baking dish
- Bake for 45 minutes with lid on
- Take lid off and bake for 15 minutes
Tips and Tricks:
- Sometimes I use about a half of a carton of fresh mushrooms and add an extra can of beef broth.
- I put the sliced water chestnuts in an egg slicer to cut them into smaller pieces.
- If you double this recipe, you almost double the time it bakes.